Good Luck Elephant Candle Holder – Indian Return Gift Idea
Bring Eastern culture and dramatic style to your celebration with these Good Luck elephant candle holder favors.
With its trunk held high for good luck, the elephant is treasured in Eastern cultures and throughout the world, as symbols of happiness, strength and longevity – especially in India where exquisitely adorned elephants are often included in weddings and celebrations. They say that an elephant never forgets. And, at GeekMonkey, we’re sure that your guests will never forget this fantastic favor!
A great Indian Return gift idea.
- Ivory colored poly resin in the shape of an exquisitely adorned elephant ready for a celebration
- Intricately decorated with the traditional rug with tassels, a carrier, a headdress and foot accents
- Each measures 3″ wide x 2.25″ tall
- At the center of its back is a tealight candle holder
- A great choice as traditional Indian wedding favors and as good luck favors for all occasions
- Packaged in a box with India-inspired design, tied with a white satin ribbon and an attached matching design “For You” tag
- We have more elephant-themed gifts available. Ask support for special bulk pricing.
Package Contents: 1 * Elephant shaped Tea Light Holder
NOTE: No candle included
Read through this article which emphasizes the importance of elephants in Asian cultures.