Drunken Tower Game | Zenga with a Twist | Games Night Ideas
You certainly have played the famous Stacking Game Zenga, right ? This is the same game with a wild twist!
With each of the 60 wooden blocks having one of 15 challenging commands printed on it, being a little tipsy is something you should look forward to at the end of game.
This is an ideal gift for anyone who enjoys the fascinating game of chess, even more so if they also like a drink. Remember to drink carefully, as the consumption of excess amounts of alcohol is likely to seriously impair your chances of winning!
- Party animals will love this drinking game that injects even more fun into taking shots.
- The Ultimate Block Stacking Party Game: The perfect party game with a twist, this will get the whole party going!
- Perfect for college parties, pregames, happy hours, bachelorettes, bachelor parties, bars, game nights. Even great for regular board game nights – NO Hard Drinks mandatory!
- Unique rules are printed on each of the blocks (one on each) for a new experience every time.
- This Game Has Proven To Be An Extreme Challenge Even Sober, So Just Wait Until You Get A Couple Of Notches On Your Belt! Each Drunken Tower Game Comes Complete With 4 Shot Glasses.
How to Play:
- Setup: One player builds the tower on a flat, sturdy surface.Place three blocks in each layer , at right angles to the previous layer. All blocks with instructions are placed face down.You will have a 20-story tower when finished.
- Winning the game : The last player to take a turn without making the tower fall or the last player still standing wins the game. With each bar you remove, you must follow the instructions on it which could be anything from : Choose a player to drink one _ Everyone drinks one except you _ to Everyone Drinks One
- Wash and care: Clean with dry cloth.
Package Contents : 60 * wooden blocks , 4 shot glasses
Country of Origin: China
If you are planning to buy this game for your shear love of alcohol, here’s a link to learn rules of the game. Or you could always blame the alcohol !