WTF Did You Say Playing Cards Game | Unlimited Hours of Fun in the House
If having 52 cards in a deck is too less for the huge friends and family gathering you like, worry no more. The baap of card games is here – and its called – WTF (did you say) !! This game is crass, outrageous, fun and completely wild – Isn’t that exactly what you would like your next house party to be defined with ?
The WTF Cards is a huge set of 594 cards. It comes with 108 Red Rule Cards with 486 White Cards. Rules are simple – Everyone gets a white card (minimum of 10 each). One reader of cards (ROC) is assigned who reads one red card and then collects a random white card from each participant. He then reads the statements from each of the white cards he received in conjunction with the red card opened. Everyone votes for the funniest statement and the winner gets the red card. Circle continues and the person with maximum red cards wins.
- WTF Did You Say Playing Cards
- Number of cards – 594 (inclusive of 108 Red Rule Cards with 486 White Cards)
- Suitable for ages: 18+
- Players: 3-17
- Each player starts with 10 white cards in hand
- Player with the maximum red cards at the end of the game wins
- Pretty simple rules
- Hours of fun guaranteed
- Party essential
- We have a unique collection of cards for any house party. Click here to see our giant poker cards.
Package Contents: 1 * Deck of WTF Did you Say Playing Cards (contains 594 cards)