Owl Macrame DreamCatcher | Handmade – Room Decor | With ‘Owl’ My Luv
Fancy a bohemian styled, beautiful woven net of dreams in your room? Dreamcatchers are that and more – they are made with wooden hoops, real feathers or beads. The web in center of the hoop is meant to lock bad dreams and let good ones trickle down into your eyes with the help of feathers. It looks like a Bohemian rhapsody and adds a dash of patterns to the room.
It is a gift of care and can be gifted to anyone on any occasion. This beautiful design is inspired by the moon and the owl. Add a fairy light to make it unmissable.
- Dream catchers symbolize protection and care
- Add a dash of styles to your room – Make it look like a Bohemian paradise
- Hang a dream catcher in your window and sleep well with good dreams trickling down the feathers
- A Cute Gift for girls and kids
- Thoughtful gifting for your loved ones
- Geekmonkey brings you a cute metal dreamcatcher necklace. Click here to see.
Package Contents: 1 * Owl Macrame DreamCatcher
Note: The Dreamcatcher comes without LED lights. If you choose the “with LED” version, you will have to manually assemble the lights provided.
Country of Origin: India
Here’s everything about the history and origin of dreamcatcher.