Unicorn Zenga – Stack up Rainbows | Zenga with a Twist | Games Night Ideas
You certainly have played the famous Stacking Game Zenga, right ? We bring a colorful twist to the classic stack and crash game!
- Beautiful blocks with bright, vibrant colors and cute cartoon animal faces are loads of fun for young children. It’s simple and easy game that promotes the use of hand eye coordination and fine motor control. Enjoy the classic colorful tower stacking game for kids from ages 3-93! Loads of fun for one or two players, or more. To set up the Timber Tower place three blocks per layer crosswise, includes 54 blocks for 16 layers.
- Build the tower with four blocks per layer placed crosswise. Take turns removing a block from the bottom or middle of the tower using only one hand. For an extra challenge remove blocks in order from 1 to 54.
- Stack in numerical order or randomly.
- The winner is the last one to remove a block without the tower crashing down!
How to Play:
- Setup: One player builds the tower on a flat, sturdy surface.Place three blocks in each layer , at right angles to the previous layer. All blocks with instructions are placed face down.You will have a 16-story tower when finished.
- Winning the game : The last player to take a turn without making the tower fall or the last player still standing wins the game.
- Moving in this game consists of taking one and only one block from any level (except the one below the incomplete top level) of the tower, and placing it on the topmost level to complete it. Only one hand should be used at a time when taking blocks from the tower. Blocks may be bumped to find a loose block that will not disturb the rest of the tower. Any block that is moved out of place must be returned to its original location before removing another block.
- Only using one hand to remove blocks helps hand-eye coordination and self-control. Hold your breath as you remove a block and wait to see if the Timber Tower topples!
Package Contents : 1 Unicorn Zenga Game (contains 48 high quality wooden colorful blocks & 1 Dice)
Country of Origin: China
If you are planning to buy this game for your shear love of it, here’s a link to learn rules of the game.