Boisterous Peacock DreamCatcher | Handmade – Room Decor
Fancy a colourful, beautiful woven net of dreams in your room? Dreamcatchers are that and more – they are made with wooden hoops, real feathers and beads. The web in centre of the hoop is meant to lock bad dreams and let good ones trickle down into your eyes with the help of feathers. It looks like a Bohemian rhapsody and adds a dash of colours to the room.
It is a gift of care and can be gifted to anyone on any occasion. This beautiful design is inspired by the prettiest of all birds – the peacock. Add a fairy light to make it unmissable.
- Dream catchers symbolize protection and care
- Add a dash of colors to your room – Make it look like a Bohemian paradise
- Hang a dream catcher in your window and sleep well with good dreams trickling down the feathers
- Made in the traditional manner with a wooden ring and real feathers and laces.
- A Cute Gift for girls and kids
- Thoughtful gifting for your loved ones
- Geekmonkey brings you a cute metal dreamcatcher necklace. Click here to see.
Package Contents: 1 * Peacock DreamCatcher
Note: The Dreamcatcher comes without LED lights. If you choose the “with LED” version, you will have to manually assemble the lights provided.
Country of Origin: India
Here’s everything about the history and origin of dreamcatcher.