Octagon Zenga – Twist Game | Zenga with a Twist | Games Night Ideas
You certainly have played the famous Stacking Game Zenga, right ? We bring a twist to the classic stack and crash game!
- A twist on the classic jenga game: the game features blocks of varied shapes that must be stacked to keep the octagon-shaped tower
- Push, pull and stack the blocks: like with the classic jenga game, This edition is all about the blocks. But now players need to push, pull, and stack the blocks while keeping the octagon shape
- Don’t let the jenga tower crash: be the last person to stack a block without causing the tower to crash to win
- Try the master challenges: the included jenga game guide features fun additional challenges such as switching which colors can be stacked, and turning blocks on their side at different angles
- Share the excitement: share the excitement and strategy of the jenga Octagon game. It’s a great indoor and outdoor game for families, students, roommates, and as an ice-breaker at your next event
How to Play:
- Setup: One player builds the tower on a flat, sturdy surface.Place three blocks in each layer , at right angles to the previous layer.
- Winning the game : The last player to take a turn without making the tower fall or the last player still standing wins the game.
- Moving in this game consists of taking one and only one block from any level (except the one below the incomplete top level) of the tower, and placing it on the topmost level to complete it. Only one hand should be used at a time when taking blocks from the tower. Blocks may be bumped to find a loose block that will not disturb the rest of the tower. Any block that is moved out of place must be returned to its original location before removing another block.
- Only using one hand to remove blocks helps hand-eye coordination and self-control. Hold your breath as you remove a block and wait to see if the Tower topples!
Package Contents : 1 Octagon Zenga Game
Country of Origin: China
If you are planning to buy this game for your shear love of it, here’s a link to learn rules of the game.