Chopsticks Stand Golden Accents – Royal Cutlery | For a Lit Sushi Night!
Chopsticks are a mealtime staple on many tables in China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Vietnam. Originally used for cooking, chopsticks could be used to reach into hot oil or water, allowing the user to pick up food as deftly as they could with their fingers.
With chopsticks getting used so frequently, there also need to be a solution for their usage while maintaining hygiene standards. Our cute little stands ensure just that ! Simple rest your sticks on them during the meal or after to avoid the surface touching the table or food.
- It’s ideal for any Asian-style dinner party, Sushi Night, and any Asian features party
- About 6cm long, 2cm, these stands are a great way to ensure hygiene and cleanliness.
- Each stand has its own color: green, black or red, so your family members can have their own favorite one, paired with their chopstick, quite easy to identify.
- Our metal chop sticks are great to match flatware or silverware, a great gift choice for someone who loves Korean Chinese or Japanese food and enjoys eating with chop sticks. Check them out here.
- If you are looking for elegant cutlery options, check out this set of spoons.
TIPS TO USING CHOPSTICKS
First, hold the upper chopstick like a pencil, about one-third of the way from its top. Next, place the second chopstick against your ring finger, holding it with the base of the thumb. It should be pointing the same way as the first chopstick. Move the upper chopstick with your thumb, index, and middle fingers.
Package Contents: 2 * Chopsticks Stand