Newton’s Cradle Curved (Collision Balls / Pendulum Balls) | Desk Decor | Fidget with Science
This Newton’s rocker is also famous as balance balls or motion balance balls, these steel balls keep you entertained all day long. It makes a great desktop executive gift.
The toy illustrates the three main physics principles at work: conservation of energy, conservation of momentum and friction. Draw back one or more of the balls and release. This item clearly demonstrates the scientific principle of “Every action has an equal and opposite reaction”. The exact number of balls will sway up on the opposite side and the motion will repeat back and forth until it stops… A restful experience you’ll enjoy.
- Pull back one or more balance balls and release them, the same number of balls will swing up on the other side
- When you are tired of learning and working, you can put it on your desk, a cool and nice desk ornament for office
- Suitable for home decoration, study or office table and chair decoration accessories. Also suitable for birthday gift and children’s toy
- Excellent educational scientific tool not only shows the pendulum, but also shows the law of conservation of momentum and energy
- If you love stress busters, here is a cute one that you can bust for some peace.
Package Includes :- 1 x Newton’s Cradle Curved ( Balance Balls)
Note: This item is sent as a Do It Yourself (DIY) packaging. You need to assemble it on your own.
Here are few reasons why having a stress ball is a good idea.