Handmade Elephant Candle Holder – Indian Return Gift Idea
Bring Eastern culture and dramatic style to your celebration with these beautiful elephant candle holder favors.
With its trunk rising upwards for good luck, the elephant is treasured in Eastern cultures and throughout the world, as symbols of happiness, strength and longevity – especially in India where exquisitely adorned elephants are often included in weddings and celebrations. They say that an elephant never forgets. And, at GeekMonkey, we’re sure that your guests will never forget this fantastic favor!
A great Indian Return gift idea. Arrives in a set of 2.
- Multi-colored chunri in the shape of an exquisitely adorned elephant ready for a celebration
- Intricately decorated with the traditional rug with tassels, a carrier, a headdress and foot accents
- Each measures 21 x 11 x 10 cm
- At the center of its back is a tea light candle holder
- A great choice as traditional Indian wedding favours and as good luck favours for all occasions
- A pretty tea-light holder in elephant shape.
- We have more elephant-themed gifts available. Ask support for special bulk pricing.
Package Contents: 2 * Handmade Elephant Candle Holder
Read through this article which emphasises the importance of elephants in Asian cultures.