Scattergories – Card Game | Be Different | Card Games for Kids
Team up to be creative in this party game where being different counts! In the Scattergories game, teams come up with answers that fit the categories listed on their card. Sounds easy, but the answers need to start with the letter rolled on the die! Come up with as many answers as you can before time runs out, but be creative – your team only gets points if no other team has the same answer.
- Scattergories game challenges you to come up with items fast
- 20-sided die tells you what letter the items have to start with
- You score points when you come up with items that nobody else does; play in teams for tons of fun
- Recommended Age: 13 Years; Color: Multi Color
- Dimensions- L x W x H: 48 cm * 200 cm * 267 cm;
- Is Battery Required: No;
- Whether Assembly Required: No; Skills: Problem Solving
- If you are a fan of card games, here’s the biggest deck you’ll ever hold in your hands.
Country of Origin: India
Package Contents: 1 set * Scattergories Game (Package contains 1 Timer, 1 Die, 1 scattergories Cards, 1 Score Sheets and Instructions; Number Of Pieces: 4)
Kids start learning at a very young age. Use this link to understand how you can enhance their skills.