Gobble Up Game – Win the World ! Board Game
Can you line up three pieces before your opponent? Sounds simple.
But here’s the catch- the other player can gobble up your pieces to stop you from winning! Played similarly to tic-tac-toe, Gobble Up is a fun, strategic game kids will love to play.
It is designed for two players ages five and up.
- Gobble Up, Line Up and Win !
- Game Rules: Like tic-tac-toe game, line up 3 in a row to win! BEWARE: Players can gobble up their opponent’s pieces to take their place.
- Object Cognition: Two kinds of bright colors, plus different sizes, improve children’s cognition of things.
- Develops Strategic Thinking: Test your memory and appetite for laughs with this easy to learn and quick game of strategy.problem solving skills and memory.Tests critical thinking while training memory skills and spatial awareness.
- Enhanced Family Connection: Parents can play with their children, enhance communication, increase parent-child relationship, and at the same time exercise the baby’s comprehensive ability. Enjoy a pleasant afternoon together.
- The Perfect Gift: Strategy game for 2 players, ages 5 & up. it can be given to children, they will love it very much.
- Approx size once assembled: 21cm x 21cm / 8.3 in x 8.3 in.
- If you are a fan of card games, here’s the biggest deck you’ll ever hold in your hands.
Tips to Win:
- You don’t have to start with your bigger pieces.
- Do not hesitate to gobble up your opponent’s pieces.
- You can gobble up your own pieces.
- You can gobble up any smaller size Gobbler. …
- The first player to align 3 pieces in a row wins, so when you wish to move a piece try to remember what is under it.
Package Contents: 1 set * Gobble Up Game (Game contains 22 pieces and instructions.)
Kids start learning at a very young age. Use this link to understand how you can enhance their skills.